100% Pure distilled Geranium Essential Oil from pure natural, renewable sources / materials.
- Mind and spirit: A popular oil used for stress.
- Skin & hair Eczema: oily dull skin, dermatitis, acne and cellulite
- Aroma: Floral, fresh, sweet, with a fruity note.
- Part of plant used: Stalks and leaves of the perennial shrub.
- Description: A perennial plant that grows up to 3ft tall.
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation.
- Indications body: Believed by many in aromatherapy to be one of the most important oils due to Geraniums versatility.
- Originates South Africa Family: Geraniaceae
Blends well with Eucalyptus, lavender, clary sage, rose, lime, orange, frankincense, grapefruit and ylang ylang
It is used to treat many ailments including sore throats and tonsillitis, menopausal symptoms and bruising. Excellent for treatment of lice when diluted with shampoo.
Precaution: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitising.
Must not be used during pregnancy.
The oil comes in Amber Bottle.
Not Tested on animals.